Super Fam Girl
Queen of Romance
Senior Sales Manager
The Dive Master
Queen of Groups
Fave Local Food
- Richard Moss: Eating some hot fluffy floats in Babonneau.
- Racquel John: Visiting Gros-Islet Fish Fry to indulge in some flavorful stewed Lambi and the fisherman’s ‘Catch of the Day’.
- Hortensia Joseph: Stopping to eat some hot local bread with cheese in Thomazo, Dennery on arrival in Saint Lucia.
Fave Local Experience
- Racquel John: Snorkeling at Anse Cochon experiencing the exotic marine life.
- Richard Moss: A historical and authentic day at Pink Plantation followed by a great local meal.
- Ernie George: Diving at Superman Flight to experience enchanting beauty beneath the sea.
- Hortensia Joseph: Enjoying a day at one of the island’s pristine beaches.
- Odile Devaux: Attending Saint Lucia’s premier Jazz & Arts Festival.
- Ernie George: Celebrating the richness and diversity during Saint Lucia Creole Heritage Month.
- Hortensia Joseph: Experiencing the vibrancy and creativity at Saint Lucia Carnival.